Zendesk Help Center is a powerful tool for providing self-service support to customers, and it can be even more effective when split across multiple brands. By dividing your Help Center content and design according to your various brands, you can create a more personalized and streamlined experience for your customers.
Here are some key steps to take when splitting your Help Center across brands:
- Determine which brands you have: Start by identifying all the different brands you have within your company. These may be separate product lines, services, or even subsidiaries. Make a list of each brand and their unique characteristics.
- Create separate sections for each brand: Once you have your list of brands, create separate sections within your Help Center for each one. This will allow you to organize your content and make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Customize your design: Customize the design of each section to reflect the branding of that particular brand. This can include changing the color scheme, adding logos, and adjusting the layout. This will help to create a more immersive and engaging experience for customers.
- Develop brand-specific content: Create content that is specific to each brand. This can include FAQs, how-to guides, and troubleshooting tips. By tailoring your content to the needs of each brand, you can ensure that your customers get the help they need.
- Use conditional visibility: Zendesk’s conditional visibility feature allows you to show or hide content based on certain conditions. Use this feature to display brand-specific content only to customers who are interacting with that particular brand.
By following these steps, you can create a more efficient and personalized Help Center experience for your customers. Splitting your Help Center across multiple brands may take some extra effort, but it can pay off in the form of increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Contact us today if you have problems that need solved from a CX perspective. Our consultants can offer a free hour to point you in the right direction, or help you dive deeper into things you want to do!
You must log in to post a comment.