ISM 2020.4 has arrived in the cloud and it’s really cool. This means that all of our premise customers get it soon! It includes plenty of enhancements to help you make your processes even better!
Ivanti Service Manager Integration with Microsoft Teams
End Users will be able to:
- Create tickets with Bot
- Engage in Chat by creating tickets with MS Teams chat transcript
- Check ticket status
Analyst will be able to:
- Leverage Self Service Chat feature to chat with End-user on both Microsoft Teams and also on Self Service Portal
Configurable home page for Self Service
This new capability will allow you to organize your Self Service with different home pages for different Departments/Services you provide to the End Users. These will be hosted on the New Enterprise Self Service page.
Here are a few more perks:
- Enhanced Self Service search capability with Metrics and UI changes Self Service Mobile users.
- All matching words will be highlighted as user types and searches keywords.
- User will be able remove whole keyword at once by clicking on ‘X’, instead of removing one letter at a time.
- User will be able to see customized, contextual text in universal search widget. Admin will be able to configure the text. This text was originally hardcoded ‘How can we help you’.
- Admin will have visibility into what end users are searching for through a dashboard called ‘Search Metrics’ that will be available under the Analytic Metrics Business object and will be able to be customized by the Admin.
- Updated Self Service Chat Capability – Support for Rich Content
- Self Service Chat is coming with new improved support for rich content, where end users can now paste
- images and hyperlinks directly into the chat window
- 2020.4 will introduce Chat metrics to measure the Service Desk Analyst performance.
- Self Service Chat is now delivered to On-Premise customers now too!
Enterprise Service Management – Security Operations Content – Integration
- ISM and Splunk Integration for Security Incident creation in Ivanti Service Manager is now available.
- This capability is applicable for new & existing Ivanti Service and Asset Manager customers (for both Cloud and On-Premise)
New “Search and Link” Workflow block introduced
You can now directly pass parameter value from Service Request to “Search and Link” Block which will reduce the dependency of copying the value in Service Request object and then pass to Quick action block.
Enhanced Image Compression
when Images of large size are uploaded into ISM system via an email or an Incident, they will be uploaded with html control. This will remove the time out issues and upload related issues when creating an Incident or Journal record.
Reset filters and List view with the new “Clear Grid Column Filter” button
- Customers can now reset all saved filters and searches in the list view using the “Clear Grid column filters” button
As always, we’re here for you. Contact us today and we’ll quickly help you get everything you need to make your life easier.
Krystina Aquino – PM, ITIL Certified, Dataseti Consultant