|The truth about ITSM
New research from Enterprise Management Associates reveals that the majority of ITSM teams (56%) are slated for growth, while only 7% will be downsized for various reasons.
The top five reasons for ITSM growth are:
- The company overall is growing and ITSM teams are growing along with it.
- ITSM is increasingly being viewed as a center of governance.
- Research shows ITSM is more actively engaging operations stakeholders.
- ITSM is assuming more responsibilities across the lines of business.
- ITSM is expanding to support enterprise (non-IT) services.
Read the blog
The key takeaway? ITSM as a center of governance can unify IT across its many silos, promote and measure IT operational efficiencies, and consolidate insights critical for IT-to-business planning supportive of both IT and digital transformation.
We break it down for you in our blog: Can ITSM be a hub of Innovation? Click below for a quick read – it will be the best 5 minutes of your day.